Saturday 03 February 2018
Join Angela for day of classic seasonal Italian cooking and create a fabulous feast to take home and share with friends or family. We will be covering a plethora of skills from bread and pasta making, to trimming, stuffing and trussing and producing a stunning dessert. It’s all in a day’s work with lots of culinary fun.
Here’s your menu:-
- Focaccia with Winter Herbs, Garlic and Parmesan
- Hand made Papparadelle with Wild Mushroom Ragu
- Whole Pork Tenderloin stuffed with Winter Nut Pesto wrapped in Parma Ham
- For Lunch- Classic Ribollita with Italian Cheeses and Breads
- Panna Cotta with Limoncello Syrup and Pistachio Cantuccini
See you in class, Ciao!
Please bring the following to take your food home safely;-
- 1 x 1L container for Papradelle + a 500ml container for the ragu- we will wrap your bread.
- We will wrap the pork for you.
- We will provide moulds for your panna cotta, but please bring a large container or plate to put them in/on.