Friday 31 May 2024
The Mediterranean diet is hailed as one of the best and healthiest in the world and whilst we associate the countries there being sun drenched all the time, they do have a Spring larder too and like ours, it is abundant! So join Angela for a feast of goodness that will set you up with lots of ideas to brighten up your every day cooking.
Here’s your menu:
- Provence – Fougasse with Rosemary and Marinated Mozzarella Salad with Olives
- Slow Cooked Italian Beef Cacciatore
- Fresh Tagliatelle
- Spanakopita – Spinach, Feta and Fillo Pie
- Angela will demonstrate Moroccan Shakshuka and this will be served as your lunch with her bread and a seasonal leaf salad
All recipes will be emailed following the class.
Please bring the following to take home your dishes:
- 2 x 1L containers
- 1 x dinner plate for your mozzarella salad
- We will pack your bread and Spanikopita