FATHER’S DAY SPECIAL SUNDAY ROAST!
Sunday 16 June 2024
- De-bone a leg of lamb and brine
- Prepare a delicious stuffing using Parma Ham, Summer Herbs, Olives, Confit Onion and Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Stuff and truss the joint, ready to roast, accompanied by Shallots and Carrots
- Prepare the perfect Roast Potatoes, finished with rosemary and flaked sea salt
- Prepare a stunning dish of greens – First, Char-Grilled Cabbage Wedges cooked on the Hibachi Grill over charcoal, this will be finished with fresh French Beans, Peas and herb butter
- Learn how to make a good stock and Angela will demonstrate how to make a good gravy from stock
- To complete your feast, make a lovely Strawberry and Chantilly Cream Meringue
- Angela will demonstrate a celebratory Porchetta, using locally reared rare breed pork. This will be your lunch served in soft rolls, potato wedges, salads and condiments.
All notes and recipes will be sent via email following the class. You will also get a printed cooking guide, so you can complete your feast when you get home – it will be great!
Please bring a cake box, or large plate for your meringue, and a 400ml container /jar/flask for your stock. We will provide everything for your roasts to take home and they will be ready to pop into the oven.