SEASONAL ITALIAN KITCHEN
Saturday 16 March 2024
Some of our most popular classes in the School calendar are our Seasonal Italian ones, and this day brings together a range of dishes to make an enviable feast. We will make fresh Bread, Pasta, Gnocchi, Sauces and more! It is a fabulous day, very hands on with great rewards to take home and enjoy.
Here is your menu:
- Focaccia with Garden Herbs and Flaked Sea Salt
- Lemon Gnocchi with Peas, Spinach and Spring Pesto
- Fresh Tagliatelle with Creamy Mushrooms and Crisp Pancetta and Shredded Leek – learn how to make pasta, along with a complex full flavoured sauce
- Spring Minestrone served with Angela’s Focaccia and Italian Cheese – this will be your lunch
- Classic Arancini with a simple Tomato and Mascarpone Velouté
All recipes and notes will be sent following the class.
Please bring 2 x 1L container for your gnocchi and tagliatelle; 2 x 500ml container for spinach and peas and mushroom sauce;
1 x plate for your arancini; 1 x 250ml jar/pot for tomato sauce. We will pot up your pesto and wrap your focaccia.