Sunday 19 November 2017
Here is your menu:
* Angela will demonstrate how to de-bone a shoulder of Welsh Lamb and make a delicious stuffing, then truss the joint ready to roast for lunch.
You will then follow this to take home.
* Prepare a de-boned half shoulder of Welsh Lamb, stuffed and trussed with mushroom, chestnut and Porcini- chill and take home to roast or freeze.
* Angela will demonstrate how to prepare and cook Crisp Crackling on a Loin of Pork- this will also be served for lunch
* You will then prepare a piece of pork, scoring the skin and making a marinade for the meat, chill and take home to roast or freeze.
* The class will prepare some accompaniments to serve with lunch and learn how to make a classic gravy and sauce to go with each meat.
* In the afternoon you will prepare and roast plums with Vanilla, spices and citrus. These will be used to top a sticky almond cake that you will make – the perfect dessert to follow your roast. Please bring a container to take your roasted plum cake home. We will wrap up your joints of meat.