NEW YEAR NEW YOU!
Friday 05 January 2018
After the over-indulgence that the festive season can bring, we often long to lighten up on our calorie intake and often turn to crash diets to give us a fast fix in shedding excess pounds. On this course we share some really good ways to eat nutritiously and deliciously. You will be able to apply the principles from these key recipes to your every day cooking and reap the benefits from feeling healthier and more energized.
We will make the following:-
- Get Well Broth- (the fundamentals of creating a great soup/broth)
- Asian Chicken with Toasted Sesame and Soy (using marinades to invigorate the palette)
- Winter Spiced Vegetable Pilaf with Pomegranate and Sumac (the power of grains, spices and vegetables)
- Mezze with Gluten-Free Crispbreads (creating delicious dips and relishes for every day enjoyment)
- Winter Fish Plate- this will be cooked and served for lunch (how to cook fish to perfection and serve it with a delicious seasonal salad)
- RAW (a powerhouse of deliciousness made with raw cacao, agarve, coconut oil, lots of dried chopped fruit and nuts)
Please bring a suitable container for the following:-
- 600ml of broth
- A container for the chicken dish and pilaf
- 3 small pots for the mezze
- A small container for your chocolate treats