MEAT AND POULTRY
Saturday 28 October 2017
A carnivorous day in the kitchen! Sharpen up and spend the day jointing a duck, learning how to make a great brown meat stock, trim and cut a piece of pork shoulder, how to butterfly, brine and pane a chicken breast, cook the perfect steak and much more.
Here is your menu:
* Duck Breast in Peppercorn Sauce
* Shredded Sticky Duck with pancakes and a Mango Relish
* Brown Meat Stock
* Sample- perfect Rib Eye Steak and Breaded Chicken Breast
* Pork and Chorizo Casserole
* De-boned, stuffed and Rolled Welsh Lamb Shoulder, slow cooked on the BBQ for Lunchlsa
Please bring enough containers for transporting your food home.