MEAT AND POULTRY
Thursday 18 January 2018
Sharpen up and spend the day learning how to joint, trim, cut, butterfly, brine, marinade, smoke make great stock and sauces. We will explore different cooking methods and enjoy some tasters along the way.
This is what we will prepare and cook-
* Szechuan Duck Breast with Fresh Egg Noodles
* Duck Spring Rolls with Plum Sauce
* Brown Meat Stock
* Sample- The perfect Rib Eye Steak Tagliata and Brined and then Breaded Chicken Breast
* Pork and Chorizo Casserole
* For Lunch- Hot Smoked Gammon cooked on the BBQ with a Chipotle and Maple Glaze, Potato Gratin and Winter Salad
Please bring suitable containers for transporting your food home.