IN PRAISE OF PORK!
Saturday 27 March 2021
You will also cover trimming, stuffing, trussing, smoking, slow cooking, brining and marinating.
A lovely lunch is included, and all the recipes and notes are sent following the class.
· Tasting plate – locally reared pork- pancetta, black pudding, bacon, sausage with toast. Angela will prepare this with you in class
· Classic Layered Pork Terrine and Pickled Vegetables
· Slow Cooked smoked Pork Shoulder in Soy with spices
· Stuffed Pork Tenderloin, wrapped in Parma Ham
· Lunch- Pork Casserole with Chorizo and White Beans, Spring Greens, Crusty Garlic Bread
Please bring the following to take your food home in
· 1 x plate/ container/tray for a 10” terrine
· We will wrap your Pork tenderloin for your
· 1 L container for the slow cooked pork
· 1 300ml container for the pickled vegetables