ANGELA’S FESTIVE COLLECTION SPECIAL
Saturday 03 November 2018
Angela has chosen some of her favourite dishes including two stunning main course showstoppers and a French classic dessert that will wow your family and guests over the Festive Season.
Your day will include a fabulous lunch with bubbly to really put you in an early and organised festive mood!
All guests will receive a signed copy of Angela’s Festive Collection Recipe Book to help you plan for a stress-free Christmas this year.
Here is your menu, which will serve 6-8 people and will freeze beautifully up until Christmas:
- A stunning center piece: Ballotine of Duck- a classic fully de-boned duck, stuffed with a luxurious mix of minced duck, chicken, herbs, brandied apricots, herbs and cured ham. We will make a delicious jus from the bones and you can then use this to make the sauce at home- recipe provided.
- The perfect Christmas or New Year’s Eve showstopper: Fillet of Salmon with creamy Spiced Rice Pilaf,with aromatic herbs, Spinach and then wrapped en Croute. This will be taken home un-cooked so you can freeze it and cook it fresh on the day required.
- A rich and indulgent classic: Bûche de Noël: Filled with brandied chestnut purée and ganache, finished with mini meringue fungi and a tough of edible gold dust.
- Lunch – Angela will demonstrate the Salmon en Croute and serve it for lunch with Candied Butternut and a Mousseline Sauce
Please bring the following to take your dishes home –
- We will wrap your duck and salmon up for you to take home
- Please bring a large cake box or a long plate for your Bûche de Noël