FESTIVE MEAT AND POULTRY
Sunday 17 December 2023
Your day includes lunch with drinks. You take all the Festive dishes you have made home and recipes/notes are sent following the class.
- 4 x Individual Beef en Croute with a Porcini and Truffle Duxelle-
- Mushroom and Brandy Sauce with Truffle
- Boxing Day Terrine – layers of Rare Breed Pork, Duck Fillets, Prunes in Armagnac, all wrapped in our butchers famous Pancetta
- Hot Water Crust Rare Breed Pork Pie
- Angela will prepare a gammon for lunch, served with Potatoes Dauphinoise, Roasted Carrots, Stir-Fried Cabbage with Sticky Onion and Chestnuts, plus our own Cranberry and Pomegranate Relish
Please bring the following containers to take your food home:
Please bring a container to fit your 4 beef en croutes and one for your pork pie. Plus a 300ml container for your sauce.
We will wrap your terrine.