Saturday 02 March 2024
You will pick up lots of tips along the way, practice your knife skills and learn how to bring authentic flavour to your dishes.
- Fresh, pressed Corn Tortillas – we will make the dough, then divide and pass through our tortilla press. We will use these 3 ways.
- Tortilla chips – you will prep a tray bake ready to cook at home as your starter with cheese and Chillies
- Tacos Al Pastor – Anchiote – marinated pork and pineapple. Learn how to make an abodo rub, then marinade the pork and pineapple, and slow-cook
- Desayuno: Huevos Rancheros – Fried Eggs With Two Salsas- this will be your lunch with fried potatoes
- Salsa Verde Crudo – A stunning, zippy, fresh, nutritious Salsa
- Salsa Bravo – Another brilliant sauce to serve with your feast
- Slow-cooked Mole Chilli – we will make a complex, authentic mole sauce and then slow cook Welsh beef in the sauce
All recipes and notes will be sent following the class.
Please bring the following to take your food home: 1 x 2L for your chilli, 1 500ml box for your shredded pork, we will wrap your tortillas, provide a foil tray for your tortilla bake, and pots for your salsas