THURSDAY EVENING KITCHEN
Thursday 25 January 2024
Your evening will start with arriving at 6.30pm to enjoy a welcome tipple (a non-alcoholic version will also be available).
Then just sit back and relax while I demonstrate a non-stop feast of seasonal goodies right before your eyes.
We will serve 4 tasters, including an ample serving of one dish, and a mini dessert, so the equivalent of a gorgeous supper.
We will be serving drinks for purchase throughout the evening. In addition, we will have a range of lovely items for you to buy including baked goods, something delicious for the weekend, and some of my favourite fabulous flavour bombs like ras el hanout and a seasonal pesto.
We will raffle all the dishes demonstrated, so you could be going home with something delish.
The event will finish at 9.30pm.
This is going to be fun, fun, fun! So, get together with some friends, family or with your other half and make a date with us. Let us know if you have something to celebrate and if we can help with a little surprise.
At the time of booking, please let us know of any dietary requirements (we will try our best to cater for you), and whether your party will be joining anyone else for the table planning purposes, as this will be a seated affair.
All you need to do now is get organized and book! I will look forward to seeing you soon.
Here is my Asian inspired menu-
- Little bowls of Vietnamese Pho- Taster
- Angela’s Prawn and Sesame Toasts/Vegetarian version available with Smashed Cucumber
- Indonisian Satay Chicken- Taster
- Little Dumplings with Char Sui Pork/and Soy Mushroom fillings- Dipping sauce- Taster
- Crispy Duck and Plum Sauce/Crispy Aromatic Squash-Taster
- Asian Greens and Noodles
- Chinese Custard Tart, Fruit Salsa, Mango and Lime Ice-Cream-Taster