ST DAVID’S DAY
Friday 01 March 2024
Here is your menu:
- Cawl – slow cooked, deliciously complex and full of flavour using local Welsh Rare Breed Ham Hock and Lamb, seasonal vegetables and herbs.
- Potted Seafood – Pembrokeshire Crab, Brown Shrimp, Trout, Laverbread and Welsh Butter – beautiful fresh seafood from our fishmongers ‘Ashtons’ in Cardiff Central Market, cooked to perfection in traditional Welsh salted butter and spices.
- Oat and Caraway Seed Bread – a gorgeous crusty loaf that can accompany your cawl and your potted seafood.
- Glamorgan Sausages and Onion Relish – delicious fried, crispy, cheesy-leek sausages (no meat!), and a pot of sticky preserved onions – perfect partners.
- LUNCH SPECIAL Angela will demonstrate Low ‘n’ Slow Cooked local Welsh Lamb and Onion Cake.
All recipes and notes will be emailed following the class.
Please bring 1 x 2L container for your cawl, and a 1L container for your sausages; we will provide a container for your potted seafood and onion relish and we will wrap your bread.