FRENCH SUPPER FOR FRIENDS
Friday 02 February 2018
Join Angela to prepare a delicious French inspired supper to take home and share with friends. Relaxed entertaining is key to your enjoyment, so make everything with us and roll out your feast later! Angela has included some classics so you can build your skills throughout the day learning good knife skills, different cooking techniques, how to get great flavour into your dishes and much more. Here is your menu-
- Onion and Leek Velouté with Bacon and Parsley Crumb
- Herb Fougasse
- For Lunch- Bourride (a classic fish dish made with a hint of pastis served with rouille and croutons).
- Slow Cooked Beef Daube and Potato Dauphinois
- Classic Tart Au Citron
Please bring the following to take your food home in-
- 1 x 1.5L container for the soup + 1 small jar for the bacon and parsley crumb + we will wrap your bread.
- 1 x 2L container for the Beef – we will provide you with a foil dish for the Dauphinoise.
- 1 cake box or a large plate for the tart.