FRENCH CHRISTMAS KITCHEN
Friday 24 November 2017
Angela will be taking you with her for a trip down memory lane to recreate some delicious classic French Festive treats she served during her time with the Maigret family in Paris. You can freeze everything, so you can really get ahead with your festive preparations. Expect rich, luxurious flavours and learn some great preparation and cooking techniques.
Here is the menu:
* Rillette of 3 Salmon- Pickled Winter Vegetable Salad
* Crisp Breads with Citrus Sea Salt and Black Pepper
* Ballotine of Duck stuffed with Cured Ham, Veal, Port-Soaked Prunes. Madeira Sauce.
* Brandied Apricot and Almond Jalousie with paper Crown
* Lunch- Ballotine of Duck, Root Vegetable Daupnioise, Winter Greens, Madeira Sauce.
Please bring the following to transport your food home in-
* 1 baking sheet for your Jalousie
* We will provide a container for the salmon
* 1 x 300g jar for the pickles
* We will wrap your Duck
* 1 x 500ml container for your sauce