FESTIVE MAKE AHEAD AND FREEZE
Saturday 25 November 2017
One of our most popular seasonal courses returns featuring some old favourites. It’s your chance to immerse yourself in the festive spirit and make some fabulous dishes that you can take home and pop in the freezer for later entertaining. Roll up your sleeves and get ready.
Here is the menu:
* Angela’s Once a Year Raised Festive Pork Pie
* Free-Range Ballotine of Chicken stuffed with Porcini, Truffle and Chestnuts
* Root Vegetable Dauphinoise
* Buche de Noel Made with Belgian Chocolate Ganache
* Lunch- Angela’s Festive Smorgasbord -Pork Pie, Pickles, Cheeses, salad and breads.
Please bring the following to transport your food home in-
* 1 x 10” plate/tin/container for the pie
* We will wrap the Chicken up for you
* We will provide a foil dish for the dauphinoise
* 1x baking sheet/12” rectangle container suitable for the chocolate log