FATHER’S DAY BBQ – MASTERING THE CLASSICS
Sunday 16 June 2019
Angela has designed this course especially for Father’s Day, where Dads can take the helm and create a BBQ feast to take home.
You will learn the classic skills of brining, hot smoking, roasting, baking and how to make great rubs, marinades and glazes. It’s all included in a fabulous day with us, as is lunch with drinks. The menu is a classic one which you will be able to easily recreate at home on your own BBQ. We look forward to welcoming you!
- Jalapeno and Sour Cream Cornbread with Smoked Cheese
- American Hot Crispy Wings with Mango and Chilli Dip
- Roast locally sourced Crackling Pork with Slow Roasted Summer Vegetables, Aioli and BBQ Sauce – Lunch
- Hot Smoked Brined and Glazed Chicken with Sweet Paprika and Fennel Rub
- Vanilla and Lemon Cake with Cream Cheese and Strawberries
Please bring the following containers to take home your feast:-
- 1 container for your Cornbread
- 1 x 500ml container or a plate for the wings, we will provide a pot for your dipping sauce.
- We will wrap your Chicken
- We will provide a foil container for your cake, please bring a 500ml container for the topping.