CLASSIC FRENCH WINTER KITCHEN
Friday 10 January 2020
It’s a beautiful, seasonal menu, full of flavour and will make a great supper for 4 people, so get organised and invite a couple of friends over for supper.
Here is your menu-
- Terrine Lorraine (layers of chicken and rabbit, wrapped in pancetta)
- Cream of Lentil Soup with King Prawns and Rosemary- Baked Camembert with Roasted Garlic and Winter Herbs, Crusty Bread- This is your lunch
- Rolled Loin of Pork stuffed with Winter Herbs and trussed ready to roast (you will take this home raw with full cooking instruction, you can also freeze it for later entertaining).
- Gratin Dauphinois
- Pear Tart with Almonds
Please bring the following to take your delicious feast home in-
- We will wrap your terrine
- We will wrap your pork joint
- We will provide a foil dish for the potatoes
- Please bring a 12″ plate or a cake tin for your tart