WINTER WARMERS- cook the book special
Sunday 19 January 2020
Angela has chosen some of her favourite dishes from her Winter Recipes book for you to prepare and cook. You will use a range of knife skills and classic preparation techniques throughout the day. You will be able to stock up your freezer with these dishes, entertain friends and family and simply enjoy this seasonal comfort food.
Everything you learn can be replicated at home in your own kitchen and all the recipes and notes from the class will be sent via email to help you. A delicious lunch is included and of course a glass or two of wine and a copy of Angela’s Winter Recipe Book. See you in class!
Here is your menu-
- Toad in the Hole- This will be served as lunch
- Onion Velouté with Bacon and Parsley crumb
- Hole Molee- a fabulous authentic chilli
- Seafood Masala Curry
- Pineapple Upside Down Pudding
Please bring the following to take your food home-
- 3 x 1L containers
- We will provide a foil dish for your pudding