MY WELSH KITCHEN (BWYTY-POP!)
Friday 02 March 2018
6.30pm onwards, £55
Join us for our Welsh pop-up restaurant or “bwyty-pop” where Angela will be serving up ‘Wales on a Plate’. She will be drawing inspiration from her travels around Wales when she presented the ground-breaking cookery series ‘Hot Stuff’ and ‘More Hot Stuff’, and her travels around the world where she headed up events celebrating Welsh food culture. Expect superb Welsh ingredients from our favourite suppliers, cooked to perfection.
Here is Angela’s Menu to celebrate
- Cariad Sparkling with Canapés
- Mini Soufflé with Wild Nettle Pesto
- Poached Hake with Roasted Leeks, Cockle and Bacon Fritter
- From the BBQ- Hot Smoked Porchetta with Little Faggots, Potato and Onion Cake
- Perl Las Tartlet with Fruit and Nuts and Warm Honey
- Soft Meringue with Local Rhubarb, Blood Orange and Mint
- Coffee and Penderyn Truffles
Additional drinks will be available to purchase on the evening.