THAI SUPPER FOR FRIENDS
Saturday 07 September 2019
This is one of our most popular courses that explores the flavours of Thailand. Angela will be sharing some of her favourite Thai recipes that come together to make an exciting feast to share with friends. Throughout the day you will make authentic pastes, dressings and spice blends to create your dishes and use a good range of knife skills in the process. So, get ready for big flavours and lots of fun.
- Thai Corn Cakes with Pickled Cucumber Salad
- Thai Fishcakes with Dipping Sauce
- Chicken Larb- served for lunch
- Pad Thai- served for lunch
- Red Thai Beef Curry
- Coconut Rice
Please bring the following to take your food home in:
- 3 x 1L containers
- 1 x 500ml container
- 2 x 300ml containers for relish and dipping sauce
- 1 strong bag to carry everything home.