ST DAVID’S DAY
Sunday 01 March 2020
All the recipes are in her lovely Spring Recipes Book and everyone will receive a signed copy to go home with their feast.
It’s time to revisit some Welsh classics.
Here is the menu:
· Potted Welsh Seafood
· Glamorgan Sausages, Onion Marmalade with Chilli
· Cawl – Low and Slow cooked locally reared lamb with seasonal vegetables, finished with a mint and parsley gremolata
· Welsh cakes with Penderyn Soaked Currants and Citrus
· Lunch – Leek and Rarebit Tart.
· Angela will also make a couple of tasters in class such as Laverbread, cockle and crispy bacon patties.
Please bring the following to take your food home-
1 x 300ml container for your potted seafood
2 x 500ml container
1 x 1L container