SPRING IN TUSCANY
Sunday 17 March 2019
Spend a fun packed, full on cooking day with Angela as she shares the perfect seasonal spring inspired menu for entertaining friends. You will prepare and cook dishes full of fabulous classic Italian flavours. Throughout the day, you will work through a range of skills and techniques, including bread making, knife skills and making fresh pasta. We will prepare lunch together and enjoy a glass of Prosecco. You will take home everything you make and the notes and recipes will be sent to you following the course.
See you in class, Ciao!
Here is your menu:-
* Garlic and Spring Herb Focaccia and Green Olive Tapenade
* Tortellini filled with Spinach, Ricotta and Candied Lemon with a Wild Garlic Butter
* Chicken Piccata with Spring Greens
* Pea and Asparagus Risotto with Crisp Parma Ham and Rocket (lunch)
* Lemoncello Tiramisu
Please bring the following to take your food home:-
- 1 x 1L container for your pasta
- 1 x 1L for the Chicken Piccante
- We will provide a bag for your bread and a container for the Tiramisu