SPICE WORLD WORKSHOP
Saturday 08 February 2020
The skill base in this class is broad and includes knife skills, roasting and blending spices, different cooking techniques and how to layer complex flavours into dishes.
Your day includes lunch with drinks. All recipes and notes are sent following the class, so you are able to replicate them at home.
This is your menu:
· Make Garam Masala and then Kadahi Chicken
· Make ras el hanout and then make Winter Vegetable Tagine with dates and Pomegranate Molasses along with fragrant cous cous
· Low and Slow Cooked Chinese Pork Shoulder braised in soy sauce and spices. This will be served for lunch with Szechuan Noodles and Sesame Bok Choi
· Chocolate Brownies with Clove and Cinnamon
Please bring the following containers to take your food home in:
· 2 x 1L containers
· 1 cake box/tin for your brownies
It’s a fantastic day for spice lovers, all you need to bring are some suitable containers to take your food home in.