SPICE OF THE WORLD
Friday 26 June 2020
The skill base in this class is broad and includes knife skills, roasting and blending spices, different cooking techniques and how to layer complex flavours into dishes.
Your day includes lunch with drinks. All recipes and notes are sent following the class, so you are able to replicate them at home
- Cajun- a classic blackening seasoning for a fabulous whole smoked and barbecued chicken
- Chinese Five-Spice- create a delicious slow-cooked Pork Shoulder dish finished with ` Sweet Soy Glaze- this will be served with fresh egg noodles and stir-fried summer greens for lunch
- Sweet Chermoula- Whole Roasted Moroccan Cauliflower
- Garam Masala- Potato and Pea Samosas
- Baharat- Fabulous Middle Eastern spice blend which we will use in a hummus topped with ground lamb and pickled vegetables
Please bring the following containers to take your food home-
- 3 x 1L container
- We will wrap your chicken for you
It’s a fantastic day for spice lovers, all you need to bring are some suitable containers to take your food home in.