MEAT AND POULTRY
Sunday 28 October 2018
Sharpen up and get ready to spend the day learning how to joint, trim, cut, butterfly, brine, marinade and smoke meat. We will explore different cooking methods and enjoy some tasters along the way. You will take home everything you make.
Here is your menu-
- Angela will demonstrate how to cook the perfect Rib Eye Steak Tagliata and how to brine meat, then prepare and cook delicious Breaded Chicken Breast, both will be sampled as tasters
- You will then joint a whole chicken, then-
- Barbecue and hot smoke the legs and thighs, finish with a Chipotle Glaze
- Make Chicken Tikka with the breast
- Slow Cooked Daube of Beef
- Prepare a Porchetta for lunch, this will be slow cooked on the BBQ
- You will also make a rub and a glaze to take home
Please bring the following to take your dishes home-
- 2 x large containers for your chicken dishes
- 1 x 1L container for the beef dish
- We will pack your rub and glaze, plus wrap any porchetta left over for you to take home.