This class explores the technique of slow cooking and explores brining, rubs, marinades and smoking. You will also use a range of knife skills and classic food preparation techniques. Throughout the day, Angela will show you how to create a range of dishes, which you will make and take home. Everything you learn can be replicated at home in your own kitchen and can be slightly adjusted to suit the season. A delicious lunch is included and of course a glass or two of wine. See you in class!
* Slow Cooked Crispy Asian Pork Shoulder with Spring Onion Pancakes and Cucumber Relish
* Brined Chicken Breast, Hot Smoked and Glazed
* Slow Cooked Onions with Balsamic, Chilli and Garlic
* Lunch- Slow cooked Porchetta with Little Roast Potatoes, Salsa Verde and Salad
* Slow Cooked Beef Daube with Olives and Orange