GOURMET BARBECUE SPICE FEAST
Sunday 24 May 2020
BBQ heaven awaits you at the Cookery School. Angela has designed a range of courses so that you can cook al fresco all year round. You will learn how to create a range of rubs, marinades, glazes and how to brine. You will then apply a range of classic barbecue skills – grilling, roasting, baking and hot smoking to produce a stunning lunch and some take home treats.
Here is your menu-
- Delicious Lamuchan (flat bread) with spiced ground beef and pickled chillies
- Low ‘n’ Slow Smoked Pork Mole chilli- lunch
- Rice and Peas stir Fry- Lunch
- Brined, spice rubbed and glazed Byzantine Chicken
- Sticky Almond Cake with Spice Roast Oranges
Please bring the following to take your food home in-
- 1 x large sheet of foil or a container for your chicken
- We will supply the container for your dessert.
- 1 large sheet of foil to wrap the flat bread