GOURMET BARBECUE SUNDAY LUNCH
Sunday 24 February 2019
It’s bobble hats and warm coats on as BBQ heaven awaits you at the Cookery School. Angela has designed a range of courses so that you can cook al fresco all year round. You will learn how to create a range of rubs, marinades, glazes and how to brine. You will then apply a range of classic barbecue skills – grilling, roasting, baking and hot smoking to produce a stunning lunch and some take home treats.
Here is your menu-
- Spice Rubbed Salmon, Hot Smoked
- Slow cooked Brined Welsh Beef with Mixed pepper Rub-Lunch
- Potato Gratin-Lunch
- Perfect Yorkshire Puds-Lunch
- Low ‘n’ Slow Hot Smoked Duck with Chinese Plum Glaze
- Salted Caramel Banana Pudding
Please bring the following to take your food home in-
- 1 x large sheet of foil or a container for your duck
- We will supply the container for your dessert.
- 1 large sheet of foil to wrap the salmon