GOURMET BARBECUE COURSE
Sunday 13 May 2018
BBQ heaven awaits you at the Cookery School. Angela has designed a range of courses so that you can cook al fresco all year round. You will learn how to create a range of rubs, marinades, glazes and how to brine. You will then apply a range of classic barbecue skills – grilling, roasting, baking and hot smoking to produce a stunning lunch and some take home treats.
Here is your menu-
- Pissaladiére- a delicious bread topped with soft onions, herbs and olives
- Hot Smoked Fish Fillets with Salsa Verde- Lunch
- Porchetta- Slow Cooked on the BBQ to give the perfect crackling!
- Potato Gratin- Lunch
- Slow Cooked Tomatoes with Italian Herbs
- Salted Caramel and Banana Pudding
- You will also make a rub and a glaze to take home
Please bring the following to take your food home in-
- 1 x large sheet of foil or a plate for the bread
- 1 x large sheet of foil or a container for a 1Kg piece of pork
- 1 x small container or plate for the tomatoes
- We will supply the container for your dessert.