GOURMET BARBECUE CLASSICS
Sunday 21 August 2022
First up is all the preparation, so onto knife skills, brining, marinating, making delicious rubs, stuffing’s and things to go with the mains. Then it’s time to work on your BBQ skills as you smoke, slow cook, bake and grill your way to BBQ perfection. You will be ready to roll out your BBQ at home and entertain throughout the months ahead.
Lunch is included in this fun day and cooling drinks to keep you refreshed.
- Cheese and Chilli Cornbread
- Escabeche Stuffed Fish Sandwiches
- Hot Smoked Beer Can Chicken with Sticky Mango and Maple Glaze
- Caramelised Pineapple pudding with Spiced Rum
- Hot Smoked Molée Chilli Beef for lunch with Roasted Potato Wedges
Please bring the following containers-
- 1 x 500ml container for your fish
- We will wrap your chicken
- We will wrap your pudding
- 1 x cake tin/container for the chilli cornbread