GOURMET BARBECUE END OF SEASON FINALE
Sunday 27 October 2019
This is our last barbecue course of 2019 and we are closing the Q’s down in style. We will start with some comprehensive preparation in the main kitchen looking at some basic butchery, brining, creating a great spice blend for an aromatic rub, make some delicious crisp bread and a stunning sticky finishing finishing glaze.
Outside, we will be roasting, grilling, baking and smoking to perfection and you will take home everything you have created. Hope you can join us for this special day, here’s your menu:
- Italian Crisp Bread with Smoked Burrata, finished with winter nut pesto- tasted in class, bread to take home too.
- Antipasti in a jar, layered with smoked garlic
- Party Piece- our fabulous hot smoked porchetta using locally reared pork, producing stunning crackling and a mouthwatering finish- serves 4 people
- Brined and Rubbed De- boned Welsh Lamb with Shallots, Pomegranate and Date Molasses glaze- Lunch
- Mixed grain Pilaf with Smoked Tomatoes and Aubergine- Lunch
- Tuscan Citrus Cake with Pistachio and Almonds
We will wrap up everything for you to take home.