FLAVOURS- Smoke, Marinade, Rub and Slow-Cook
Friday 22 February 2019
Here is what will be on the menu:
* Roast and blend aromatic spices to make Garam Masala- use this in a delicious Dal dish tempered with fresh chilli and curry leaves
* Make a Middle Eastern Harissa Paste and make Shakshuka for lunch- we will serve with a seasonal fragrant salad using fresh herbs and citrus and soft flat breads
* Make a classic Beef Molee chilli paste and then slow cook a delicious authentic chilli
* Brine a chicken and then hot smoke it on the BBQ, make a delicious sticky fruit based glaze to finish.
You will take home a small pot of garam masala, a small pot of harissa paste, some molee chilli paste and some sticky glaze, so you are ready to recreate the dishes at home!
Please bring the following to take your food home:
- 1 x 1L container for your Dal curry
- 1 x 1L container for your Chilli
- We will wrap your chicken for you
- Please bring 3 x 250ml pots for your flavour bases e.g. garam masala etc