FESTIVE SATURDAY MORNING KITCHEN EXTRAVAGANZA
Saturday 02 December 2017
It’s celebration time and our special Festive Saturday Morning Kitchen is open! Join Angela and the team for a fun packed morning with great tasters and all the inspiration you need for seasonal ideas. Watch the show stopping feast unfold before your eyes. All the recipes are featured in Angela’s new book “Festive Recipe Collection”. On top of that, there will be a bumper raffle with all the dishes made and a couple of extra goodies from Angela. Wine and Prosecco will be available to purchase at the event. There will also be a selection of hand made goodies on sale!
Here’s the demonstration Menu-
* Gin and Citrus Cured Salmon
* Fruit, Nut and Cheese Bread Wreath
* Pork Pie
* Roasted Prince Squash and Chestnut Pithivers
* Hot Smoked Ginger Beer Gammon with Sticky Mango and Chipotle glaze
* Angela’s Special Christmas Pudding with Chocolate and Citrus
* Brandied Apricot Jalousie
* Cured Salmon Crostini
* Roast Spiced Squash Money Bags
* Cheesy Fruit and Nut Bread
* Little Jalousie Tarts
Lunch is available at Llanerch Vineyard after Saturday Morning Kitchen. To book a table, please call the Vineyard directly on 01443 222716. Please make sure your booking is from 1.15pm onward.