FESTIVE FREEZABLE BAKES
Sunday 10 November 2019
There’s nothing like homemade show-stopping bakes to wow friends and family. So why not join us for a fun filled festive themed day where you can create and bake delicious goodies to take home and freeze and present with confidence over the Christmas season.
Here’s your fabulous menu:-
- Boxing Day Pie- Turkey, bacon and prune rolls, stuffing balls,button mushrooms and porcini, in a rich white wine sauce – serves 6-8 people (This will be taken home raw so that the pastry is baked perfectly on the day).
- Pork, Chestnut, Apple and Sage roll, finished with a cheese pastry lattice – serves 6-8 (Angela will serve her demonstrated dish as your lunch with other delicious goodies)
- Porcini, Truffle and Parmesan Focaccia – serves 6-8
- Buche de Noel, a French chocolate, sweet chestnut and brandy cream roulade covered in chocolate ganache and decorated with a little glitz and sparkle – serves 8
Please bring the following containers to take these goodies home:-
- 2 x 12″ plate/container for the Pork and Chestnut Roll and the Buche de Noel
- We provide a foil container for your pie and will wrap your bread.