Saturday 10 March 2018
One of Angela’s favourite themes, so be ready for a fun day with lots of flavour from Morocco. Together you will explore this rich and aromatic cuisine and prepare and make a range of Byzantine empire inspired dishes. This menu is perfect for entertaining, so why not organise your supper party? This feast will serve 4 people and give them plenty to Mmmmm about!
Here is your menu:
- Aubergine with caramelized onion, crispy Kale, Chilli and Sumac
- Whole Harissa “Beer Can” Chicken hot smoked and cooked on our Weber BBQs
- Lunch- A stunning Fish Tajine with Preserved Lemon, Ras el Hannout and herbs.
- Vegetable and Herb Pilaf with Crumbled Feta and Orange.
- Snake Cake- (Fillo, dates, spice, nuts, orange, rose and honey)
Please bring the following containers to take your food home:-
1 x 500ml container
We will wrap your chicken for you
1 x 1L container
1 x cake box or large plate for the dessert