BARBECUE SUNDAY LUNCH SPECIAL
Sunday 31 March 2019
It’s bobble hats and warm coats on as BBQ heaven awaits you at the Cookery School. Angela has designed a range of courses so that you can cook al fresco all year round. You will learn how to create a range of rubs, marinades, glazes and how to brine. You will then apply a range of classic barbecue skills – grilling, roasting, baking and hot smoking to produce a stunning lunch and some take home treats. This special course features a menu designed especially for Sunday lunch. It will include a showpiece meat, accompaniments and a fantastic dessert.
Here’s your menu:-
- Spring Herb Tear and Share Bread
- Hot Smoked Fish with Grilled Asparagus and Salsa Verde
- Roast Beef with Pepper Rub, Roast Potatoes, Yorkshire Pudding- Lunch
- Hot Smoked Brined Chicken with Lemon, Honey and Garlic Glaze
- Sticky Toffee Apple Pudding
Please bring the following to take your food home in:-
1 x 500g container for your fish and asparagus
2 x large sheets of thick foil or a container for your chicken
We will wrap your bread and your dessert.